Online Gong Training – A Self-Paced Course
September 1 - October 1
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day 1 of the month, repeating until April 1, 2022
Online Gong Training
Begin your journey TODAY and go at your own pace! This is a complete certification course in how to play the gong, and students will learn beginner to intermediate gong playing techniques.
No prior musical or gong experience is required, and the course is suitable for beginners as well as those who want to teach others how to play the gong.
In this training course, you will learn:
- Techniques for single and combination mallet strikes
- The effects of playing different areas and percussion points of the gong
- How to create a full experience of sound with rhythm, volume, and playing patterns
- How to build playing sequences to create a gong session
- How to select and take care of your gong
- The role of intuition and meditation in gong playing
- The use of the gong in yoga and healing
The course content includes:
- Enjoy content in a visual format
- Watch as many times as you’d like!
- Read the content in a written format
- Take your time to absorb the concepts and information
- Experience the information!
- Test your knowledge
- Talk about your experience