Full Moon Yoga Weekend – Austin, TX
October 8 - October 9$395
Full Moon Yoga Weekend
Sound Healing, Meditation, and Your Moon Sign
Explore and enjoy the Full Moon energy with yoga practices, ceremonies, live music, workshops, meditations, and many Gongs at a beautiful retreat center in Austin Texas!
- Learn about your life, relationships, career, and yoga practices based on your moon sign in Vedic Astrology workshops
- Experience a variety of Kundalini Yoga meditations for the Full Moon energy
- Relax deeply with the sound of many Gongs in the open-air Gong Barn
- Participate in a moonlit labyrinth walk and crystal water ceremony
- Enjoy a peaceful retreat center setting at the peak of the fall wildflower season with walks, private areas, and patios
- Visit with new and old friends and enjoy refreshments in the comfort of a Texas ranch house
- Experience moon-centered yoga classes and sound healing throughout the weekend
Mehtab Benton, the author and originator of Astrology Yoga and Gong Therapy, and a team of astrologers, yoga teachers, and sound healers, look forward to being with you on this magical weekend of the Full Harvest Moon!
Saturday 12:00 to 8:00 pm (Moonrise)
Sunday 12:00-5:00 pm (Full Moon)
Includes refreshments and snacks throughout the weekend
Includes a signed copy of Mehtab’s book Astrology Yoga
About the Location
Still Waters Retreat Center is located on 62 acres of non-working ranchland within the Austin city limits. The facility has a ranch house for relaxation, visiting and refreshments, and another building and area for yoga, meditation and gong playing. Walking trails abound, with a labyrinth, natural creek, and outside places to gather with others or be with yourself.