Gong Therapy Training – Värmdö Yogacenter or Online
October 29 - October 31
GONG THERAPY TRAINING
29-31 October 2021 – at Värmdö Yogacenter or from your home
Due to still ongoing uncertainty around international travel, Mehtab and Laura will not be able to come to Stockholm this autumn, as planned.
As we don’t want to wait any longer for Gong Therapy Training to happen, we will organize it in a different format. You can join the training via ZOOM from your own home or at Värmdö Yogacenter where we will have Mehtab and Laura projected on a large screen.
GONG THERAPY TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
WITH MEHTAB & LAURA BENTON
Mehtab and Laura will teach via ZOOM. You can join us online from your own home or come to Värmdö Yogacenter, outside Stockholm/Sweden, with a large projector screen where you can see Mehtab and Laura and with an extra camera so they can see you.
This training in Gong Therapy is for healthcare professionals, sound healers, and yoga teachers who wish to use the Gong in one-on-one therapeutic healing sessions. The training is for those who have prior gong playing experience. A background experience in working with clients and students in a one-on-one relationship is helpful but not required.
In this course you will learn:
- The Basis of Sound Healing and Yoga Therapy
- How to Structure a Gong Therapy Session
- How to Play the Gong Therapeutically
- How to Prepare the Gong Therapy Environment
- Client Assessment and Developing a Therapy Session
- The Considerations for Selecting and Using Gongs
- How to Use Mudras, Mantras, and Postures Therapeutically
- Guided Meditation and Relaxation for Gong Therapy
- The Guidelines for Group Gong Therapy
- Considerations of Using Gong Therapy with Other Modalities
- Gong Therapy as a Profession
Upon fulfilling the requirements for this training, you will receive a certificate of completion in Gong Therapy and will be ready to begin using the Gong in your own healing sessions.