Gong Yoga Nidra Training – Online
December 3 - December 4
Gong Yoga Nidra Training
December 3-4 • Saturday & Sunday
ONLINE, WORLDWIDE and RECORDED
Learn how to use the Gong therapeutically for transformation and deep relaxation in this certified sound healing course.
Mehtab Benton, the originator of Gong Yoga and Gong Therapy and Kundalini Yoga Teacher trainer, brings a unique perspective to using the gong with the ancient practices of Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep).
In this certified training course with Mehtab you will:
- Discover how to use the sound of the gong to sustain an extended period of relaxation
- Learn playing techniques and patterns to activate the parasympathetic nervous system
- Understand how to create effective guided visualizations and meditation scripts for Gong Nidra sessions to address specific health issues and conditions
- Know the important preparation techniques essential for a profoundly deep gong relaxation
- Learn how to work with the physical, energetic, and emotional body through the use of the gong
- Discover how the holistic practice of Gong Nidra brings an active and self-directed healing process to deep relaxation
- Each participant receives a PDF copy of the Gong Yoga Nidra training manual by Mehtab
This training has been offered in Australia, Mexico, Denmark, England, Sweden, and the United States.
A Certificate of Completion
A 40-page Manual with scripts and guidelines
Qualification to offer Gong Nidra Healing sessions for individuals and groups
Saturday, December 3rd & Sunday December 4th
10:00 – 5:00 pm CST