- This event has passed.
Kundalini Gong Yoga Training – Ojai, CA
September 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT$125
Kundalini Gong Yoga Training
September 6th • 9:00-1:00pm
The Gong is an important part of the Kundalini Yoga practice and has been used to support and magnify the effects of many kriyas and meditations.
In this training with Mehtab and Laura Benton, Lead KRI Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainers, you will learn how the gong can enhance your teaching and experience of Kundalini Yoga classes and practices.
This experiential training is open to everyone, both teachers and students, gong players and non-players.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to use the Gong to enhance the experience of mantra and chanting
- Different ways to play the gong to support the practice of specific asanas
- How to include the Gong into Kundalini kriyas
- Special considerations for playing the Gong during relaxation
- Why the gong can be helpful in pranayama practices
- The special role of the Gong in meditation
At the end of our day, we will immerse ourselves in an extended Kundalini Gong Yoga Class and Relaxation.