- This event has passed.
Kundalini Level Two: Authentic Relationships – An Online and Worldwide Event
Kundalini Yoga Level 2 Course
An Online and Worldwide Experience
April 1-3 and April 29-May 2
(12-6pm Central, 1-7pm Eastern, 10am-4pm Pacific)
Deepen your relationship with yourself, your soul, your partner, and those in your life through the practices of Kundalini Yoga, meditation, and group consciousness.
In this transformational Kundalini Yoga Level 2 Training course you will:
- Recognize and learn to create authentic relationships in all areas of your life
- Know how authentic relationships relate to yoga practices and goals
- Be able to heal partnership problems with forgiveness and a clear connection to your masculine and feminine parts
- Re-vision the key relationships in your life through the meditative mind with compassion, tolerance, forgiveness and love
- Learn how to use kriyas and meditations to give you the intuition, range, and caliber to sustain authentic relationships
- Develop your sense of self-love as a key to authentic relationship.
For a complete virtual experience of this transformational training:
- Classes are recorded to time shift or make-up missed classes
- Small groups participate in breakout rooms for online discussions each day
- Multiple trainers teach kriyas, meditations and lectures in an interactive format that allows for questions, answers, and participation in real time
- The manual for the course is available as a printed or electronic copy
For Kundalini Yoga Teachers
The completion of all five Level 2 modules leads to recognition as a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) through Yoga Alliance and certification as a Kundalini Yoga Practitioner by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI).
For Yoga Students, Therapists and Healers
This in-depth program is open to everyone familiar with the practices of Kundalini Yoga. You will enhance the quality of your relationships with yogic tools so you can discover new ways of relating to yourself and others.
Experience this in-depth course with licensed Level 2 Kundalini Yoga teacher trainers
Mehtab began his studies in 1973 in San Rafael California where he used the techniques of Kundalini Yoga in the ashram’s drug rehabilitation program. He is a KRI Lead Trainer who has trained hundreds of Kundalini Yoga teachers in Level 1 and Level 2 courses. He received the Kundalini Yoga Teacher of the Year Award and the International Kundalini Yoga Teachers’ Association Award for “Building Yoga Communities.”
LAURA (GURU KARAM) BENTON
Laura (Guru Karam) has been a yoga practitioner for over 40 years and holds a Masters Degree in Nursing from the University of Texas at Austin. As one of the first certified Kundalini Yoga Teachers, she has served as a teacher training course facilitator in the Master’s Touch program and has served as a lead teacher in teacher training courses since 1997 at both Level I and Level II in Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga.
SIRI BAHADUR KHALSA
Siri Bahadur began teaching Kundalini Yoga in the 1970s when he was in residence at the Dallas Kundalini Yoga ashram. He is a graduate of the first Kundalini Yoga Masters Touch teacher training program and has practiced yoga for over 45 years. Siri Bahadur is a KRI Professional Teacher Trainer and brings music to his classes with his original guitar compositions and through the sound of the gong.
Paid in Full Tuition: $895
Payment Plan Tuition: $925
Create your own payment plan after $325 Deposit
- Select “DEPOSIT + Payment Plan” as your payment option in the checkout screen
- You will be redirected to the Partial.ly page where you will create your account.
- Your down payment and payment plan options are laid out for you in a contract.
- Type in your credit card information and e-sign the contract.
- Submit payment
For students in the same local area, there is an option to create a small group to participate in-person in the online classes. Please let us know if you are interested in exploring this when you enroll.