- This event has passed.
The Miracle Meditation: Infinite Aspects of Kirtan Kriya – Online
October 2, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT$99
The Miracle Meditation: Infinite Aspects of Kirtan Kriya
with Mehtab, Tara, and Guru Karam
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Pacific Time
Kirtan Kriya (Sa Ta Na Ma Meditation) is the most fundamental and valuable meditation in the Kundalini Yoga tradition. Extensively researched and practiced, this meditation stands alone as the royal pathway to spiritual health, emotional well-being, and mental acuity.
While you may have practiced this meditation before, or even for many years, there are important aspects and new techniques of Kirtan Kriya that have not been taught and fully experienced by most practitioners.
In this all-day workshop, we will explore seven important variations of this meditation, as well as going deeper into the proper techniques and understanding of the yogic technology behind this practice.
Some of the aspects we will explore for practicing this meditation include:
- Understanding the correct meridian points stimulated by the mantra
- Accelerating transformation through pranayama techniques
- Various hand positions and mudras that produce different effects
- The use of visualizations to enhance the experience
- The different effects produced by various practice times
- Teaching the meditation for different population groups and therapies
- Exploring its benefits as a personal sadhana
A memorable highlight of this workshop happens in the afternoon when we practice together the complete 2 ½ hour version of the Miracle Meditation! This unique experience can awaken your intuition to a new level of profound insight.
We end our day with an extended gong relaxation after our meditation immersion.