- This event has passed.
Gong Yoga Nidra Training – Bainbridge, WA
October 25, 2019 - October 27, 2019
Gong Nidra Training with Mehtab and Guru Karam
October 25-27 • Dayaalu Center • Bainbridge, Washington
Friday 6:30-8:30 • Saturday and Sunday 9:30-6:00
Learn how to use the sound of the Gong therapeutically through deep relaxation to facilitate transformation and healing in both groups and individuals in this certified training course for Gong Yoga Nidra.
Mehtab Benton, the originator of Gong Yoga and author of Gong Therapy, and Guru Karam, a licensed Clinical Hypnotherapist and Kundalini Teacher trainer, bring a unique perspective to using the gong with the ancient practices of Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep).
In this certified training course with Mehtab and Guru Karam you will:
- Discover how to use the sound of the gong to sustain an extended period of relaxation
- Learn playing techniques and patterns that activate the parasympathetic nervous system
- Understand how to create effective guided visualizations and meditation scripts for Gong Nidra sessions to address specific health issues and conditions
- Know the important preparation techniques essential for a profoundly deep gong relaxation
- Learn how to work with the physical, energetic, and emotional body through the use of the gong
- Discover how to guide in the formulation of a “sankalpa” or healing intention for the session
- Learn how the holistic practice of Gong Nidra brings an active and self-directed healing process to deep relaxation
This training has been offered in Australia, Europe, Mexico and the United States. Participants receive a Certificate of Completion to offer Gong Nidra Healing Sessions.
Friday 6:30-8:30 pm
Introduction to Gong Nidra and Group Session
Saturday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
Methodology and Practice of Gong Nidra
Sunday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
Application and Group Practicum
Tuition Fee: $395 / $425 with Lunch & Afternoon Tea
BASIC GONG TRAINING • Friday 1:30-5:00 pm
New to the Gong?
If you have not had previous gong playing experience, you need to attend the Basic Gong Training course before the Gong Nidra training.
This hands-on workshop is also open to everyone interested in learning more about the gong and how to play it.