Gong Therapy Training
The Gong Therapy training is a certification course in using the gong and the practices of yoga to create a therapeutic environment and transformational experience for physical, mental and spiritual excellence. The training is suitable for sound healers, yoga teachers, gong players, and therapists from all backgrounds, and will give you the tools and information to conduct one-on-one private sessions for individual clients as well as suggestions for using the gong as a therapeutic instrument in a group setting.
This course will teach you:
- The Basis of Sound Healing and Yoga Therapy
- How to Structure a Gong Therapy Session
- How to Play the Gong Therapeutically
- How to Prepare the Gong Therapy Environment
- The Methods of Client Assessment and Development of a Therapy Session
- The Considerations for Selecting and Using Gongs
- How to Use Mudras, Mantras, and Postures Therapeutically
Graduates of this training receive a certificate of completion in Gong Therapy.
Prior experience with the gong is required, such as the How To Play the Gong workshop or similar trainings.
Interested in learning online?