Level 2 Course in Gong Yoga:Gong Yoga Teacher Training
With Mehtab Benton, originator Gong Yoga
This is a complete course in how to use the gong in your yoga classes, workshops, and trainings. Prior gong playing experience is recommended (equivalent to the How To Play the Gong course), as well as experience in either practicing or teaching yoga.
The course is suitable for those who may already be teaching yoga or wish to use the gong effectively in yoga classes or in their own yoga practices.
- Play the gong along with the practice of asanas
- Use the gong with pranayama techniques
- Play the gong with mantra and using scared sound
- Enhance meditation with the gong and mudras
- Create deep relaxation through Gong Yoga Nidra
- Balance the chakras and the subtle body with the gong
Upon completion of this 18-hour course, you will receive a certification of completion in Gong Yoga Teacher Training. You will learn the special applications of the gong in a variety of yoga practices and traditions, including Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, prenatal yoga and therapeutic yoga.
Teaching Gong Yoga: Theory and Practice
Additional Recommended Resources:
Gong Yoga: Healing and Enlightenment through Sound
How to Play the Gong DVD Set